We just received a call from our agency that said our Travel Approval should come tonight.
We will then request our consulate appointment and should hear back at some point between late Friday or Sunday evening/Monday morning.
If all this goes according to plan, we will be leaving for China in TWO WEEKS.
We will have our little Shisi placed in our arms on January 28th -- two days after she turns 18 months old.
Oh my heart.
Please, please pray with us that God would continue to pave our path.
We are literally walking down a miracle.
The average wait for Travel Approval lately has been over 20 days.
We're on Day 6.
If we don't get approved to leave in two weeks, we won't be traveling until late February.
I know in the grand scheme of life, it's not that much longer -- but for this Mama...it's an eternity.
Thank you, sweet friends, for praying so fervently for us and Shisi.
It's working...don't stop now!!
I laughed and cried when I saw this out of place good-luck bug yesterday...