This week has the potential to make or break our traveling to China before Chinese New Year.
We're just waiting to hear that we have our Travel Approval.
It's the final step before we book our flights and journey across the world to bring our Shisi home.
I don't think that was a coincidence.
It's going to take a miracle.
A big, fat, juicy, mountain-moving, time-warping, godspeed miracle.
I know He can do it.
If it's His will.
Will you please pray with us?